If you’re working in higher education, or as a trainer or coach, we have a lot of teaching supports to assist you!
- Looking to develop or evaluate courses for the early childhood professionals you support? We have a framework you can use to help you do this. Course Framework
- Looking for basic training, a CDA, AA or BA for the early childhood professionals you support? Browse Coursework
- Want to video early childhood professionals to support improving practice? Online Digital Observation Tool
- Want access to video clips of infants, toddlers and their educators for use in training and coursework? Infant-Toddler Video Clips
- Want to learn more about relationship-based care? This series helps promote essential program practices to ensure quality within family child care and center-based programs that serve infants and toddlers. Practices for Relationship-Based Care
Early Educator Central offers these resources from guest authors:
Head Start and Early Head Start programs must implement curricula that meet requirements outlined in the Head Start Program Performance Standards (HSPPS). This online Curriculum Consumer Report provides review summaries and ratings of comprehensive infant and toddler and home-based curricula. Use these reviews and ratings to learn how curricula meet effective, high-quality standards.
The OPRE commissioned Self-Regulation and Toxic Stress Series includes several infant toddler resources including: Self Regulation Snap Shot #1: A focus on infants and toddlers, Tips for Practitioners Working in Home Settings, Tips for Practitioners Working with Infants in Child Care Settings, and Tips for Practitioners Working with Toddlers in Classroom Settings.